Thursday, November 3, 2011

Grey Daze


Grey days are limited here in Phoenix (I've lived here five months and have yet to use an umbrella!), but the weekend forecast is calling for rainy, chilly weather and I'm NOT complaining! Of course, the Midwestern girl in me is super excited to feel real fall weather in the Valley of the Sun, and I wore my favorite grey sweater in celebration.

One of my favorite parts about Phoenix this time of year is the ability to intermix my summer and fall wardrobe. More options = more outfits. Here, I'm wearing a black and white floral dress from Forever 21 and my favorite slouchy sweater from American Eagle tied in a knot.


I love being able to get away with open-toe shoes in November! These are Vera Wang for Kohls and I'm wearing a shiny, shimmery metallic polish on my toes called Midnight Haze by Revlon.


Other great components to grey fall days= good books, new nail polish and fun, shiny rings (they brighten up the grey days a little).

Am I the only one who enjoys a good grey day once in a while? What are your favorite rainy day activities?


No comments:

Post a Comment